Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 58
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 81
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 135
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222035
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118895
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 160
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6640
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 264
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308929
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61716
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 450
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20094
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168798
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6127
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5619
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60927
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274804
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24733

[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (62CNxxWW) Whitelist removal
A friend of mine has the programmer on his workplace. Tomorrow I'll disassemble my laptop and give him the motherboard or the EPROM.
find
quote
Make a full backup bafore flashing... Also be sure to replace only bios region.

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
Bad luck again.. He has a programmer for a different kind of EPROM..
find
quote
Hi, I'm new in this forum, sorry if I forget something.
I have a Lenovo G580 20157 version 2689.
I would really appreciate it, if someone could remove the Wifi Whitelist.
BIOS is Phoenix
BIOS version is: 62CN40WW.WPH
I used the TESTBACK.exe I found in another thread.
the result.rar is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/83ipp80nnakg88q/result.rar
If I missed something just tell me.

Thanks in advance
theandy94
find
quote
http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/no%2...PEJFC5.zip


Report

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
Thanks for the fast reply.
I created a bootable DOS Stick using the guide linked in your Instructions text.
Ran the Flash.bat in DOS, waited until it said it was finished, restarted.
Booted normally into Windows.
Shutdown, installed the new card, and I get 104 Error, Unsupportet Wifi Chipset.
Any Idea why, or a solution?
find
quote
You did well, it was my mistake...
here try this one, same flashing procedure.

http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/no%2...PEJFC6.zip

Report

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
Thank you very much, this time it worked like a charm Smile
Finally I can use my Wifi Card.
Keep on the good work, people like you are rare.

Have a nice day,
theandy
find
quote
(04-08-2014, 10:11 PM)mackereljoe Wrote:
(04-08-2014, 08:09 AM)mackereljoe Wrote:
(04-07-2014, 06:40 PM)felipejfc Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-SOIC8-SOP8-flash-chip-IC-Test-Clips-socket-adpter-BIOS-24-25-93-programmer-/171202453832?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27dc762148
http://www.ebay.com/itm/24-25-series-EEPROM-Flash-BIOS-USB-Programmer-CH341A-with-Software-driver-/251369833299?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a86cf4353

You'ld need one of each
Greeting
As usual I think I messed up with some of the info I gave earlier. I realize that my Bios is not from Insyde but Phoenix instead. I dont know if that bad info would have caused the problem i am having my friend? I attached a picture to verify it.
Any difference?
Greeting
Did you read my last post my friend?
find
quote
G580 does not have phoenix BIOS, what is the actual model of the notebook?

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)