Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6525
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 130
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308247
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61545
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19945
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168433
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5973
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 518
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5474
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60728
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274672
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 648
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24616
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693688
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174005
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 923
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59539
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43064

HP Pavilion Dv7-6185US Wi-Fi whitelist removal
#1
Hi!
I have a HP DV7-6185US with Windows 8.1 and BIOS version:F.1B(http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-100034-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4063&product=5128863&sw_lang=)
I have installed Intel Centrino 1000 and I Want to upgrade to Intel Centrino AdvancedN 6235 but it not accepted by the bios. Can anyone mod my Bios to remove whitelist and to install new WIfi upgrade. I would much much appreciated. Tank you !
find
quote
#2
(06-24-2014, 06:09 AM)clapet93 Wrote: Hi!
I have a HP DV7-6185US with Windows 8.1 and BIOS version:F.1B(http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-100034-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4063&product=5128863&sw_lang=)
I have installed Intel Centrino 1000 and I Want to upgrade to Intel Centrino AdvancedN 6235 but it not accepted by the bios. Can anyone mod my Bios to remove whitelist and to install new WIfi upgrade. I would much much appreciated. Tank you !

Hi friend,
There are many files for You, but the better one is Donovan6000 version here :

P Insyde F.1B SP55068
Special thanks to lightskreen, AeroXLR, Smith@@, and Maverick
Modifications include:

•Advanced and Power tabs unlocked
•WIFI and Bluetooth whitelists removed
•Hackintosh native power management enabled

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55068.exe

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9i4lvt...p55068.zip

Look here :

http://donovan6000.blogspot.it/2013/12/m...itory.html

So good Modded Bios Wink
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(06-24-2014, 11:57 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-24-2014, 06:09 AM)clapet93 Wrote: Hi!
I have a HP DV7-6185US with Windows 8.1 and BIOS version:F.1B(http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-100034-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&os=4063&product=5128863&sw_lang=)
I have installed Intel Centrino 1000 and I Want to upgrade to Intel Centrino AdvancedN 6235 but it not accepted by the bios. Can anyone mod my Bios to remove whitelist and to install new WIfi upgrade. I would much much appreciated. Tank you !

Hi friend,
There are many files for You, but the better one is Donovan6000 version here :

P Insyde F.1B SP55068
Special thanks to lightskreen, AeroXLR, Smith@@, and Maverick
Modifications include:

•Advanced and Power tabs unlocked
•WIFI and Bluetooth whitelists removed
•Hackintosh native power management enabled

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55068.exe

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9i4lvt...p55068.zip

Look here :

http://donovan6000.blogspot.it/2013/12/m...itory.html

So good Modded Bios Wink
regards

TANK YOU soooo much ! And Tank all developers of this mods..I have succesfully installed my new upgrade for Wifi and is working now. Tank you again and GOD bless all of you !
find
quote
#4
(06-24-2014, 11:57 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
There are many files for You, but the better one is Donovan6000 version here :

P Insyde F.1B SP55068
Special thanks to lightskreen, AeroXLR, Smith@@, and Maverick
Modifications include:

•Advanced and Power tabs unlocked
•WIFI and Bluetooth whitelists removed
•Hackintosh native power management enabled

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55068.exe

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9i4lvt...p55068.zip

Look here :

http://donovan6000.blogspot.it/2013/12/m...itory.html

So good Modded Bios Wink
regards

Hi all,

Sorry, I am late to the party. My HP Laptop has BIOS F.1B SP55068 and I purchased an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260
Product Description:
Model: 7260HMW Type: 802.11ac & Bluetooth 4.0
Half MINI PCI-E

I want to remove the whitelist for the wifi card as well. I clicked on the mod BIOS link above but I guess the link is too old  that no longer works. Does anyone have a working link? It is much appreciated!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)