Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Poll: What OS Are You Running (Mainly)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Legacy Windows (98/2000)
0%
0 0%
Windows Xp
16.46%
13 16.46%
Windows Vista
11.39%
9 11.39%
Windows 7
58.23%
46 58.23%
Mac OSX
5.06%
4 5.06%
Linux
8.86%
7 8.86%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 79 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 108
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 173
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222353
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118933
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 188
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6670
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309027
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61800
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 495
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20133
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168881
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6174
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 694
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5655
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60974
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274832
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24762

What OS Are You Running?
#1
Hey Everyone

New Poll : What Operating System Are you Running?

If you are dual/triple booting etc please vote ONCE for the Operating System that you use the Most!

1234s282
find
quote
#2
Right Now i'm running Windows 7 RTM 64 bits.
find
quote
#3
Windows 7/Hackingtosh 10.6

I try, my friend.
find
quote
#4
I am using Win XP but I think I should move to 7

Huh DO NOT FOLLOW ME, YOU WILL GET LOST !!!!!!!!
find
quote
#5
Using Windows 7 now, it is much faster. Vista is just super slow!

Flash Our Modded Bioses At Your Own Risk. We won't be held responsible for anything that might go wrong.
www find
quote
#6
I dual-boot xp and 7 but still use xp for a majority of the time. No reason why really since all my games run just as fast on 7 as xp, guess I'm just used to it. That and I seem to be doing something else every time I reboot so I miss the chance to select the other drive with 7 on it. lol

ATHLON 64X2 4400+ @2.88GHZ, OCZ DDR2 800 4GB, XFX 4770@925mhz core/1000mhz memory
find
quote
#7
Well I try boot vista/leopard/ubuntu but the most used hands down is os x because it makes me lazy with the comfort of knowing i can go basically anywhere on the net and not have to worry about those happy spyware. Ever since I made my hackintosh it has become my life and joy

aside from my so called girlfriend
>_>

[Image: lmwhite.png]
find
quote
#8
What? Windows7 is 57% vote?
I think you might have high spec computer, or noobs.
high spec means, more than 4GB ram and quad core CPU.
noobs means, you can't tell between virus and spyware, and don't play game well.

I have dual boot with XP and W7 ultimate, but rarely login W7,
I have 2GB RAM, and Dual core, It is enough. why you spend more?
find
quote
#9
(02-02-2010, 06:03 PM)cyberpark Wrote: ...
I have dual boot with XP and W7 ultimate, but rarely login W7,
I have 2GB RAM, and Dual core, It is enough. why you spend more?
Me neither, I expect WinXP is still best for gaming older high graphics games and 7 is what Microsoft promised for Vista. I use both of 'em on one PC and one Laptop, Hackintosh and Moblin on my Aspire One 110, Kubuntu, XP and FreeBSD on my other PC...
Most of the time XP is my choice!
find
quote
#10
My main desktop has windoze7 64bit on it. It is a Compaq with an Iris motherboard using the Nettle2 BIOS.
The one I use the most is my Dell D820 notebook with a T7600 and 3Gb RAM that has XP Pro on it.
I also have another Dell desktop and an IBM A31 notebook both running XP home.

Dell Latitude D820 w/D-Dock, T7600G, 3 Gb RAM, 500Gb HDD Xp Pro
Compaq Presario SR5110NX w/ a Nettle3 Mobo Phenom X4 9500 8GB RAM 512Mb GeForce 8400GS Windows 7 64 bit (zoom zoom)
(1) Dell PowerEdge 2600
(3) Dell PowerEdge 2850's fully loaded w/ Dual core 2.8GHz Hyperthreaded Xeons
Dell PowerVault 220S w/14 73GB drives in a RAID5 array totalling 800GB
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)