Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 813
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108111
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1318
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3545
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14374
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 253
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425701
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 542
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 336
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 730
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227798
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119732
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 392
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310657
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62242

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(07-28-2014, 04:43 PM)LambruscoKid Wrote: Hello!

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E130 3358-CTO with a crappy broadcom wifi card and I'm trying to upgrade it to an Intel one (more compatible with linux).
I've been using the search engine of the forum for hours without a good result. All modded BIOS links where broken. Even the links for the "tools" (like FPT or the one to flash de modded bios) were broken too.
So I have no idea how to remove the whitelist check in my bios.
Can anyone provide tools and instructions to do it please?
Also, keep in mind that I don't have any running windows machine to do all the stuff. I hope there's a way to do all the steps in linux.

Thanks!

Backup bios for mod: https://app.box.com/s/wq1gvh5ygjm62kxv9m1i

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
(07-28-2014, 07:14 PM)sovem Wrote:
(07-28-2014, 04:43 PM)LambruscoKid Wrote: Hello!

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E130 3358-CTO with a crappy broadcom wifi card and I'm trying to upgrade it to an Intel one (more compatible with linux).
I've been using the search engine of the forum for hours without a good result. All modded BIOS links where broken. Even the links for the "tools" (like FPT or the one to flash de modded bios) were broken too.
So I have no idea how to remove the whitelist check in my bios.
Can anyone provide tools and instructions to do it please?
Also, keep in mind that I don't have any running windows machine to do all the stuff. I hope there's a way to do all the steps in linux.

Thanks!

Backup bios for mod: https://app.box.com/s/wq1gvh5ygjm62kxv9m1i

Hi sovem, thanks for replying but I cannot use this tool because I don't have windows installed on the laptop. I can create a FreeDOS usb stick and run a DOS backup tool maybe.
Is there a linux or DOS tool?

Thanks!
find
quote
See how to make one here:
http://www.howtogeek.com/136987/how-to-c...usb-drive/

https://app.box.com/s/w8xgrhpwf2nx0kamfkc0

Copy the "Modified" folder contents into the stick and boot in DOS mode and
Run Flash.bat to update.

Here the tool for Dos use, unpack and copy all files from modified folder to USB root :

http://rghost.net/57159916

Boot from USB in Dos Mode and the run this comand :

fpt -d bios.bin -bios

It will create a Bios Backup on USB, then upload here for Sovem to Mod !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Thank you very much BDMaster!!!

I followed your instructions, here's my BIOS backup:

http://rghost.net/57160389

Smile
find
quote
Hi guys,

I'd like a whitelist removal.

FPT backup: http://rghost.net/57167402

System Model: 3358BEG
BIOS version: 2.52 H4ET92WW
find
quote
(07-30-2014, 05:33 AM)Hellrespawn Wrote: Hi guys,

I'd like a whitelist removal.

FPT backup: http://rghost.net/57167402

System Model: 3358BEG
BIOS version: 2.52 H4ET92WW

ThinkPad_E130_H4ET92WW_NWL_Hellrespawn
https://app.box.com/s/p46lttbx4oj6auowkyom
Look README to update.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
(07-30-2014, 06:13 AM)sovem Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 05:33 AM)Hellrespawn Wrote: Hi guys,

I'd like a whitelist removal.

FPT backup: http://rghost.net/57167402

System Model: 3358BEG
BIOS version: 2.52 H4ET92WW

ThinkPad_E130_H4ET92WW_NWL_Hellrespawn
https://app.box.com/s/p46lttbx4oj6auowkyom
Look README to update.

Flashed successfully. Thank you!
find
quote
Request ThinkPad E130 whitelist removal

This request is for my Lenovo ThinkPad E130 (3358-AWG) 3358AWG

BIOS Version H4ET92W (2.52)

I want to use a Sierra Wireless MC7710 LTE Modem.

In the attachement is my BIOS Backup made with FPT
Many thanks


Attached Files
.zip   BACKUP.zip (Size: 2.76 MB / Downloads: 22)
find
quote
Hello? Rolleyes
find
quote
(07-31-2014, 01:59 AM)LambruscoKid Wrote: Hello? Rolleyes

Hi friend,
here your Bios Mod, follow instructions to flash It :

http://rghost.net/57182288

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)