Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 59
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 81
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 136
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222037
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118897
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 160
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6641
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308931
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61716
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 451
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20095
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168799
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6128
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 661
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5620
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60932
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274805
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 775
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24733

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad S400 (6DCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
First thinks for your help, it was usefull (not the link but your files)
I've finaly manage to downgrade my Bios with your files and a backup found on this thread that never be OK before.
If it can help authers, I had to modify a value in my bios : desactivate "Bios backup" (I don't remember exactly the terms, but only one in the bios with those 2 words)
I don't solve my problem of black screen : I suppose it's due to the EC Version that haven't changed : 6DEC96WW(V8.09).
So I search the file to downgrade EC version but not found yet. It seem's that this file should be about 8Mb...
I don't know if it's possible to backup EC firmware from an other lapetop (S400u model 6312 in my case)
If I find, I'll post the solution but If someone can help me....
find
quote
(10-11-2014, 12:46 AM)Fred34 Wrote: First thinks for your help, it was usefull (not the link but your files)
I've finaly manage to downgrade my Bios with your files and a backup found on this thread that never be OK before.
If it can help authers, I had to modify a value in my bios : desactivate "Bios backup" (I don't remember exactly the terms, but only one in the bios with those 2 words)
I don't solve my problem of black screen : I suppose it's due to the EC Version that haven't changed : 6DEC96WW(V8.09).
So I search the file to downgrade EC version but not found yet. It seem's that this file should be about 8Mb...
I don't know if it's possible to backup EC firmware from an other lapetop (S400u model 6312 in my case)
If I find, I'll post the solution but If someone can help me....

Hi friend,
the EC Image is not possible to backup normaly only using an SPI PGM HW and desoldering Chip from MoBo !
So We have to check a way to use Original to Reflash It and force Reflash All !
Actualy there are too much Protections and Reverse is not easy to find a way to bypass all controls.
In Original Bios You'll find to files 1st for Bios 2nd fo EC, but We cannot modify them to reflash as there are
checksum and signature to lock modifies, so using Intel FPT We can bypass them.
For Lenovo IdeaPad S400U there isn't any original Update Bios File !!!
That file can be used but only by SPI PGM.
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
I also need to remove the bios wifi whitelist

-Manufacturer: Lenovo
-Model: IdeaPad S400
-Bios Revision: LENOVO-6DCN95WW(V8.08)
BIos Link: link

Thank you!
find
quote
Can anyone help?

I am uploading the backup using fpt64 as well if that helps:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zjpey5siwrrkz...l.bin?dl=0

Thank you!
find
quote
(12-04-2014, 10:05 PM)nemehox Wrote: Can anyone help?

I am uploading the backup using fpt64 as well if that helps:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zjpey5siwrrkz...l.bin?dl=0

Thank you!

Ok friend,
here You go :

http://rghost.net/59446625

If You get error 104 I will help to modify fparts.txt
Let me know
regards

P.S. if You appreciate my work Donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Thanks it worked perfectly! Greatly appreciate your help!
find
quote
Hi all, i have searched the forum and found that none of the given link are working, thus letting me to create a thread.

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad S400 whitelist removal
-Manufacturer: Lenovo
-Model: IdeaPad S400
-Latest Bios Revision: 6DCN20WW(V1.08)
-Bios Backup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pwm9qhzq7i8xb9...9.rom?dl=0
-rw-Everything report: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6f8t22dhr6w292...ls.rw?dl=0
find
quote
(12-18-2014, 09:33 AM)kennchee Wrote: Hi all, i have searched the forum and found that none of the given link are working, thus letting me to create a thread.

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad S400 whitelist removal
-Manufacturer: Lenovo
-Model: IdeaPad S400
-Latest Bios Revision: 6DCN20WW(V1.08)
-Bios Backup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pwm9qhzq7i8xb9...9.rom?dl=0
-rw-Everything report: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6f8t22dhr6w292...ls.rw?dl=0

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/59776295

Let me know
Regards

P.S. if You appreciate my work Donate to me to continue . . . look into my Sign Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Manufacturer: Lenovo
-Model: IdeaPad S400 Touch
-Latest Bios Revision: 6DCN96WW(V8.09)
-Bios link: http://rghost.net/59776138


Please remove whitelist. Thank you
find
quote
i guess i upload wrong file. correct file is here.

http://rghost.net/59972701

Thanks for your help.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)