Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 109
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 174
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222364
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118933
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 189
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6670
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 292
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309032
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61800
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 497
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20133
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168882
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6174
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 695
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5655
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60974
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274833
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 810
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24762

[REQUEST] HP G62-b00 series (Intel) BIOS Unlock
#51
Is there really no one who could help me with this one? I would really appreciate it.
find
quote
#52
(12-19-2014, 09:58 AM)erogenq Wrote: hi,

could someone help me to unlock the advanced settings in the insydeh20 bios for my laptop?

provider: HP
model: g62-b45em
bios: insydeh20
bios version: f.48
bios revision: 3.5
bios download link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55430.exe

i hope that someone could help me.

have fun, bye

Ok friend,
try this one SLIC + NWL + ADV :

http://rghost.net/60307566

let me know
Regards

P.S. Donate for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#53
Hi. Thank you! It installed ok, but I cannot get into the BIOS settings. It starts and when I press ESC it ignore's it and goes straight for the OS.

Do you maybe know whats wrong? But thank you for your effort!
find
quote
#54
(01-12-2015, 10:36 AM)erogenq Wrote: Hi. Thank you! It installed ok, but I cannot get into the BIOS settings. It starts and when I press ESC it ignore's it and goes straight for the OS.

Do you maybe know whats wrong? But thank you for your effort!

Have You tried with all Bios Keys :

F1
F2
DEL
ESC
F10

If You are sure that Bios Menu is not accessible then I will
prepare a Bios Mod only for Menu Tabs unlock !
Try this one :

http://rghost.net/60310353

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#55
Ok its working with F10. Thank you!

Now I have an another problem. I want to enable display mode iGPU, but it doesn't save or something. When I reboot, its back to hybrid. Is this a problem with the unlock or with the BIOS?

Thank you again! Wink
find
quote
#56
Good Afternoon.

I am a new to the bios modding community, and I would like to request an unlocked insyde f. 46 bios for the hp g72/g62 laptop.

Here's why I keep listing it like that:

Around a year ago,  my ac adaptor went bad.  My dad thought it would be a good idea for him to resolder it without me knowing.  when he tested it in my computer,  he reversed the polarity, and it fried my B60us Motherboard.  While i did this,  I ended up ordering a i7 720qm for it,  considering if the motherboard didn't boot with it,  it would be a hefty upgrade for my dad's laptop.  I also ordered a motherboard that included a 5470m 512m dedicated graphics card, as I was running off of intel hd graphics.  The problem with that is that I don't know which model the motherboard came from, all the information that I know is that the board number is 615848-001 , and the information I know due to the bios. 

Why I want an unlocked bios:

This is my main laptop.  I use it for testing everything.  I need the option for more advanced options, like disabling certain cpu functions, and managing power.  I also use this laptop to dual boot Windows 8.1 and Mac os X Yosemite.  If I can disable a few functions,  I can provide a much more stable environment for Mac os x.  I also want to provide certain fan control, and just the feeling of being limited on a "workbench/gaming/development" laptop really bogs down a person,  especially
4 if they are a tinkerer.  I would really appreciate this.

Sorry about there not being a link to the stock bios,  as I don't know which revision is mine.  Please help me locate where and how I can identify this and what exact model it came out of, and if possible,  link me or unlock said bios!


Please and thank you very much!!!!

Pictures under bios:

[Image: IMG_20150120_114523_zps89e0e049.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20150120_114537_zpsf8c17097.jpg]
find
quote
#57
I don't find anything for your Model, but I think is this one :


HP G72-b66US Notebook PC support

Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Version Date Size SoftPaq
F.48 12-2011 4.52M sp55430.exe
F.47 03-2011 4.52M sp52190.exe
F.46 12-2010 4.52M sp51168.exe
F.37 11-2010 4.50M sp50875.exe
F.35 09-2010 3.90M sp50335.exe

So you can use this Bios Mod :

http://rghost.net/60449152

If You got an alert that it's not for your laptop don't force and stop It !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#58
(01-20-2015, 03:10 PM)BDMaster Wrote: I don't find anything for your Model, but I think is this one :


HP G72-b66US Notebook PC support

Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Version Date Size SoftPaq
F.48 12-2011 4.52M sp55430.exe
F.47 03-2011 4.52M sp52190.exe
F.46 12-2010 4.52M sp51168.exe
F.37 11-2010 4.50M sp50875.exe
F.35 09-2010 3.90M sp50335.exe

So you can use this Bios Mod :

http://rghost.net/60449152

If You got an alert that it's not for your laptop don't force and stop It !
Let me know
Regards

I really appreciate your reply!  I did a tad bit of research, and it lead to it,  but I wanted to make sure!  Thank you so much!  I will try very soon!
find
quote
#59
(01-20-2015, 07:21 PM)fuducker81 Wrote:
(01-20-2015, 03:10 PM)BDMaster Wrote: I don't find anything for your Model, but I think is this one :


HP G72-b66US Notebook PC support

Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Version Date Size SoftPaq
F.48 12-2011 4.52M sp55430.exe
F.47 03-2011 4.52M sp52190.exe
F.46 12-2010 4.52M sp51168.exe
F.37 11-2010 4.50M sp50875.exe
F.35 09-2010 3.90M sp50335.exe

So you can use this Bios Mod :

http://rghost.net/60449152

If You got an alert that it's not for your laptop don't force and stop It !
Let me know
Regards

I really appreciate your reply!  I did a tad bit of research, and it lead to it,  but I wanted to make sure!  Thank you so much!  I will try very soon!

Oops, very sorry!  Found that you can find the product number under hp support assistant.

The motherboard came out of a XF122EA#ABF, or otherwise known as a g72-B54SF.

Currently running Windows 8.1:

F.48 12-2011 4.52M sp55430.exe

F.35 09-2010   3.9M   sp50335.exe


may I please get a link to this revision? Please and thank you very much!

Would it hurt to put a F.48 revision bios under it?
find
quote
#60
I posted above It :

Version Date Size SoftPaq
F.48 12-2011 4.52M sp55430.exe
F.47 03-2011 4.52M sp52190.exe
F.46 12-2010 4.52M sp51168.exe
F.37 11-2010 4.50M sp50875.exe
F.35 09-2010 3.90M sp50335.exe

So you can use this Bios Mod F.48 sp55430.exe with SLIC 2.1 NWL ADV :

http://rghost.net/60449152

For the F.46 version You have to wait as I have to modify It !
Let me know
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)