Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 68
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 85
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 145
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222143
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118904
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 163
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6645
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 269
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308960
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61744
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 463
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20107
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168826
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6138
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5624
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60937
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274809
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 779
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24737

[REQUEST] HP G6-1210sd BIOS unlock (Whitelist)
#1
Thumbs Up 
Hey,

I'd like to put in any WiFi card in my laptop (HP Pavilion G6-1210sd), especially the Intel AC7260 which also does Bluetooth.
However, the BIOS has a WiFi whitelist.
I know the SP6XXXX.exe bios it is currently on is RSA locked, but the SP5XXXX.exe bioses aren't, and I know they are availible for this laptop. The board ID is 166F, but it uses the 166C file. I have screwed it up in the past, but recovered it, so the recovery drive is already made & working. I only need the whitelist removed, although the advanced tab would be nice. Current bios is SP60864, which is locked, earlier SP5XXXX.exe should work.


Thanks.
find
quote
#2
(01-31-2015, 06:48 PM)JoepVK Wrote: Hey,

I'd like to put in any WiFi card in my laptop (HP Pavilion G6-1210sd), especially the Intel AC7260 which also does Bluetooth.
However, the BIOS has a WiFi whitelist.
I know the SP6XXXX.exe bios it is currently on is RSA locked, but the SP5XXXX.exe bioses aren't, and I know they are availible for this laptop. The board ID is 166F, but it uses the 166C file. I have screwed it up in the past, but recovered it, so the recovery drive is already made & working. I only need the whitelist removed, although the advanced tab would be nice. Current bios is SP60864, which is locked, earlier SP5XXXX.exe should work.


Thanks.

Anyone, please?
find
quote
#3
I hate tot beg, but please, someone mod my BIOS. I hate my slow WiFi card and nog being able to Hackintosh.
find
quote
#4
Hi friend,
polst a link or uplaod your sp5xxxx.exe to mod !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
(02-07-2015, 04:03 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
polst a link or uplaod your sp5xxxx.exe to mod !
Regards

Hi,

SP53872 works, it has my board id (166C) in it.
Link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp53501-54000/sp53872.exe
I just flashed it and it works, just needs some modding!

Thanks.
find
quote
#6
Try this one :

http://rghost.net/8NHgBkw5w

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
Hey,

It seems to work fine, but my WiFi says: 'Not Connected - There are no connections availible'. The wifi light also stays orange, pressing it doesnt help. I've already removed the battery and held the power button for 30 seconds, no difference. I've also tried swapping the antenna cables. What did I do wrong?
find
quote
#8
Update: The advanced menu seems tot work fine. WiFi: I just put the old WiFi card back, and it still doesnt work.
find
quote
#9
Update2: Flashing back the original BIOS fixed WiFi, but readded the whitelist ofcourse.
find
quote
#10
So: The wifi driver installs fine, but the card remains off, it doesnt show SSIDs. The wifi light remains orange, and toggeling it doesnt work. This is with both the original card and a Dell DW1520. When I reflashed the old BIOS the original card started working again. But that readded the whitelist. Can this be fixed?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)