Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6501
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 108
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308122
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61520
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19926
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168355
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5949
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5459
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60693
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274644
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24605
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693333
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173937
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 908
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59498
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43045

MS-7502 Ver 1.2 BIOS help/questions!?
#1
Hello Smile

I'm new, so do not hope I'm just wasting your time because my problem may have been answered before?

Can see that there has been helps/questions about BIOS for MS-7502 before, but do not really know if I can use these files there are linked to, which is my problem.

Know that the motherboard should come from an MD8828, and when I would update the BIOS, I found this https://www.dropbox.com/s/rrsb8138o5tmio...N.10R?dl=0 which MSI referred. but after the flash was there only black screen Confused

I soldered therefore the chip out and flashed it back to the old, which is this https://www.dropbox.com/s/8sim59u1uokckq...2.bin?dl=0

My question/problem is, what went wrong or which BIOS actually belong to this motherboard? Do not know if there is something wrong with the motherboard? Only that the built-in network card does not work, is registered and installed but has no MAC address, only 00-00-00-00-00-00 is this not assigned from the BIOS? Running with a E7600.

Hope that someone can help me, thanks in advance..
find
quote
#2
about the motherboard and cpu


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#3
OK, found out about OEM, never experienced that a BIOS was locked Dodgy

Also found the password (am8888egh) after F11, but makes no difference Angry

The network card I got to work, how, good question Huh
find
quote
#4
Upgrading my MEDION mobo bios from version xxx10A to MEDION version xxx10R is pretty much useless for me.
I still cannot boot from USB-disk + I lost my onboard realtek sound chip.

I wonder if it's possible to get a full featured BIOS with all hdw working well??

How do you use F11? Do you wait on the first messages and then press F11 or ??? My quadcore bootes fast so there's hardly time to get a letter typed after F11..
find
quote
#5
(11-03-2015, 03:53 AM)Pinokkio Wrote: Upgrading my MEDION mobo bios from version xxx10A to MEDION version xxx10R is pretty much useless for me.
I still cannot boot from USB-disk + I lost my onboard realtek sound chip.

I wonder if it's possible to get a full featured BIOS with all hdw working well??

How do you use F11? Do you wait on the first messages and then press F11 or ??? My quadcore bootes fast so there's hardly time to get a letter typed after F11..

Just keep on pressing F11 when you turn it on, tab it
find
quote
#6
Thx a lot Speedi...
Did it .. and didn't unlock a thing ..

I figured out about the USB boot however. Each time when you install , reinstall, pluging, unpluggin' a boot device the settings change and you have to reset them.

There's 1 option left to do and that is to try the BIOS prepared by one of the mods on this forum 5y ago. It had something to do with unlocking RAID functionality. I'm not sure if there's a raid bios on this mobo, but I sure would like to get to the processor settings.

If I remember correctly I could have sworn I played with them years ago. Perhaps with the first BIOS that came with the PC?
find
quote
#7
(11-07-2015, 08:22 AM)Pinokkio Wrote: Thx a lot Speedi...
Did it .. and didn't unlock a thing ..

I figured out about the USB boot however. Each time when you install , reinstall, pluging, unpluggin' a boot device the settings change and you have to reset them.

There's 1 option left to do and that is to try the BIOS prepared by one of the mods on this forum 5y ago. It had something to do with unlocking RAID functionality. I'm not sure if there's a raid bios on this mobo, but I sure would like to get to the processor settings.

If I remember correctly I could have sworn I played with them years ago. Perhaps with the first BIOS that came with the PC?

You are welcome, but do not really think it is the same code on each motherboard, worked not on my either. I have since discarded the motherboard ..
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)