Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Yesterday 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 120
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Yesterday 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 117
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 181
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222500
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118964
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6674
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309089
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61811
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 503
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20138
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168911
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6183
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 704
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5661
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60987
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274843
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 818
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24765

[SOLVED] Lenovo E545 (HRETxxWW) WiFi + Bluetooth Whitelist Removal
#81
(03-09-2015, 05:40 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7cRP8DL65

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink

Well, I flashed it and didn't brick it -- now to test the new WiFi card Smile

By the way, with this modified BIOS, I can still safely upgrade the RAM and/or hard drive, yes? I don't have any experience fiddling with the BIOS, and just want to make sure I won't brick this computer. At some point I'd like to install 16GB of RAM (the max this computer can install) and a 120GB SSD -- the modified BIOS won't interfere at all with that, will it?

I'll check back as soon as I know if I can get the new WiFi+Bluetooth card working! Thank you so much.
find
quote
#82
Yes threre are no issueses !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#83
I'd like to request a whitelist removal on the below BIOS from my Lenovo E545. Trying to add alternative WLAN card.


From Backup Tools dump -

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ti4hg1


Universal Bios Backup file -

https://www.sendspace.com/file/31ut2c



Thanks much in advance, and apologies if this isn't the correct way to ask for one. Please let me know if there is anything else I need to include.
find
quote
#84
(03-10-2015, 03:49 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Yes threre are no issueses !
Regards

Hi BDMaster, I'm new to all of this as well especially coming from OSX, and I was hoping you could white list my Lenovo E545 as well.

I also am planing to use the Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 card but my Model # is 7260.HMWG

Here is the results file - http://rghost.net/8GT6pvjHg

And here is the Rom Bios - http://rghost.net/7HrW6BHhf

Thanks in advance

Pithism
find
quote
#85
(03-10-2015, 03:49 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Yes threre are no issueses !
Regards

I posted this info in a earlier thread but I'll re-post here as this seems more active. So, apologies if I'm being obnoxious.

Here are the backup files:

Results.rar
https://www.sendspace.com/file/csanz3

Bios Backup
https://www.sendspace.com/file/13t10u

PC Info:
Processor: AMD-A8-5550M
New wifi card: Intel 7260HMW

Thanks,

Ben
find
quote
#86
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7BbVKQgF5

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#87
(03-18-2015, 03:57 PM)Pithism Wrote:
(03-10-2015, 03:49 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Yes threre are no issueses !
Regards

Hi BDMaster, I'm new to all of this as well especially coming from OSX, and I was hoping you could white list my Lenovo E545 as well.

I also am planing to use the Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 card but my Model # is 7260.HMWG

Here is the results file - http://rghost.net/8GT6pvjHg

And here is the Rom Bios - http://rghost.net/7HrW6BHhf

Thanks in advance

Pithism

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8v9gGvGw9

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#88
(03-19-2015, 02:50 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7BbVKQgF5

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink

Thank you! The updated bios worked perfectly.
find
quote
#89
Hi, I was hoping to replace my E545's wireless card when I found about the "whitelist". Can someone please help me to edit the BIOS so that I can replace it?

Following the steps from the first post here, I've uploaded a BIOS rom file:

http://rghost.net/6GKrgBpX4

Also, I don't know if this is necessary or not, but the card I'm trying to replace it with is an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (7260.HMWWB.R).

Finally (and most importantly) may someone please tell me what to do with the modified BIOS file when/if I receive it?

Thanks very much in advance!
find
quote
#90
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7Yqq8YmQ6

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)