Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6529
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 148
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308279
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61549
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 332
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19971
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168475
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5988
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 547
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5500
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60741
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274681
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 654
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24641
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693817
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174026
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 947
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 519
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59547
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43071

[Request] Dell Inspiron N5010 A15 Full Unlocked BIOS
#1
Hello. I have Dell inspiron n5010 laptop. I have intel core i3 370m 2.4 Ghz CPU but i cant overclock because bios locked. I want A15 for n5010 Modded and fully tested %100 safe and working modded bios. (Request)  Confused
find
quote
#2
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
It's an AMI Aptio Bios so You can use this Tutorial and Guide :

Here is the last AMIBCP version 4.55 :

http://rghost.net/59893020

Here is a Tutorial to modify AMI Aptio Bios :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...MSR-unlock!

Follow CodeRush Suggestions :

It's certanly not so easy for BIOSes with another menu setup, but the whole idea is the same.
I could also recommend trying AMIBCP to modify menu entries vilibility from "Default" to "USER",
if your menu setup is more complex then a setup above.

I have to flash my image on the administrator commandline using afuwinx64 bios_mod.rom /GAN . . .
Otherwise it gives me a security error (Thanks again CodeRush)

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-G...EFI-Aptio4

Let me know
Regards

P.S. Please upload result files here so I can check if You can use FPT to reflash back Bios Mod !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
It's an AMI Aptio Bios so You can use this Tutorial and Guide :

Here is the last AMIBCP version 4.55 :

http://rghost.net/59893020

Here is a Tutorial to modify AMI Aptio Bios :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...MSR-unlock!

Follow CodeRush Suggestions :

It's certanly not so easy for BIOSes with another menu setup, but the whole idea is the same.
I could also recommend trying AMIBCP to modify menu entries vilibility from "Default" to "USER",
if your menu setup is more complex then a setup above.

I have to flash my image on the administrator commandline using afuwinx64 bios_mod.rom /GAN . . .
Otherwise it gives me a security error (Thanks again CodeRush)

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-G...EFI-Aptio4

Let me know
Regards

P.S. Please upload result files here so I can check if You can use FPT to reflash back Bios Mod !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
(09-17-2015, 08:24 AM)BDMaster Wrote: It's an AMI Aptio Bios so You can use this Tutorial and Guide :

Here is the last AMIBCP version 4.55 :

http://rghost.net/59893020

Here is a Tutorial to modify AMI Aptio Bios :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...MSR-unlock!

Follow CodeRush Suggestions :

It's certanly not so easy for BIOSes with another menu setup, but the whole idea is the same.
I could also recommend trying AMIBCP to modify menu entries vilibility from "Default" to "USER",
if your menu setup is more complex then a setup above.

I have to flash my image on the administrator commandline using afuwinx64 bios_mod.rom /GAN . . .
Otherwise it gives me a security error (Thanks again CodeRush)

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-G...EFI-Aptio4

Let me know
Regards

P.S. Please upload result files here so I can check if You can use FPT to reflash back Bios Mod !
I don't understand this... I want full unlocked A15 bios for Dell Inspiron N5010 full done and tested (Exe) Sad
find
quote
#6
Hi friend,
where You found It ?
I didn't see yet, I don't know what do You want unlock so I give You the
Method and Guides - Tutorials Wink
Let me know
Regards

P.S. I can do but We will get only a Bios Mod file to rewrite manually as UEFI is RSA Protected !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
(09-19-2015, 03:00 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
where You found It ?
I didn't see yet, I don't know what do You want unlock so I give You the
Method and Guides - Tutorials Wink
Let me know
Regards

P.S. I can do but We will get only a Bios Mod file to rewrite manually as UEFI is RSA Protected !

I want unlock CPU for overclocking... 
My CPU at 2.4 ghz %100 CPU Usage max temp: 70C it is really cool working because i use powerfull thermal paste, so i need overclock to 3.4 Ghz... My CPU works good with 90C temp. So i want overclock but locked and i cant overclock. Confused How i unlock cpu?
Please help me for Unlock my Intel core i3 370M (Arrandale 32nm) CPU...
I want good A15 unlocked bios exe but please test... Because i don't want break my motherboard...
find
quote
#8
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#9
(09-19-2015, 03:08 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards
Ok i use universal bios backup and i export rom file my bios.. but what i need use now for unlock cpu?

and AMIBCP said; setup information not found error on opening my a15 bios rom.. why?

BACKUP_Tools12 not save results.rar and gives red error... flash reading.
find
quote
#10
Look here :

[Image: image.png]

Could You upload the Bios backup and show me the error You got please ?
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)