Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 466
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104613
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 985
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8485
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8167
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425539
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 668
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227494
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119638
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310567
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62221

[REQUEST] Dell Inspiron 7720 SE 17R Whitelist Removal
#1
Hi everybody,

A few weakes earlier I decided to buy an eGPU for my laptop. I bought it and I wanted to use it but I couldn't. The system can't find my eGPU. I also tried to solve my problem with the DIY eGPU but the same problem. The program cannot find my eGPU. I was looking for the solution and somebody told me to remove the whitelist from the BIOS because it can cause a lot of problems when you would like to connect another device to your laptop that is not the WiFi card. So I would like to ask you to remove the whitelist from the BIOS.
Here is the BIOS (A17). It's the manufacturer's site. The downloadable file's name is 7720A17.exe. 
The details of WiFi card:
-Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230
-Model: 2230BNHMW  IC: Model 2230BNNHU
-FCC ID: PD92230BNHU  IC: 1000M-2230BNHU
-CN-05DVH7-36214-2CM-032-A01
-D P/N: 05DVH7 REV A01
-TA:G33624-007
-WFM: 6036DDD100B0
-BDM: 6036DDD100B4

As I experienced the BIOS is not RSA signed. The Andy's Tool didn't write anything about it.

My notebook:
Dell Inspiron 7720 SE 17R
CPU: Intel Core i5 3210m
RAM: 8 GB
BIOS: Phoenix (version of my computer's: A17)

I hope you can help me. Blush
find
quote
#2
Hello!Run this tool as Admin and upload results
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x64ra8
I have some questions for you.
1.Did you tried use eGPU on another laptop?
2.Did you tried use another wifi adapter (new prefered)?
If all devices are working so there no whitelist.
However, there is no restricted message like "Unautorized wireless..." so i cannot detect whitelist module.
I need ID of stock adapter.
How to find IDs of wlan adapters?
Open Device Manager console and find current adapter.
Double-click on this device and go to "Details" tab.
You can find list and choose "Hardware IDs"
It is looks like this
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4232&SUBSYS_12018086&REV_00
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4232&SUBSYS_12018086
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4232&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4232&CC_0280
find
quote
#3
(06-16-2016, 06:44 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!Run this tool as Admin and upload results
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x64ra8
I have some questions for you.
1.Did you tried use eGPU on another laptop?
2.Did you tried use another wifi adapter (new prefered)?
If all devices are working so there no whitelist.
However, there is no restricted message like "Unautorized wireless..." so i cannot detect whitelist module.
I need ID of stock adapter.
How to find IDs of wlan adapters?
Open Device Manager console and find current adapter.
Double-click on this device and go to "Details" tab.
You can find list and choose "Hardware IDs"
It is looks like this
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4232&SUBSYS_12018086&REV_00
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4232&SUBSYS_12018086
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4232&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4232&CC_0280

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I didn't try to use my eGPU on another laptop, because I don't have one but I bought it from another person who shown me it's working. In addition, I didn't try another WiFi adapter but I will do it and post the results.
My WLAN's IDs are here:
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_44628086&REV_C4
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_44628086
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0887&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0887&CC_0280

results.rar attached.


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 2.85 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#4
Hi,

I tried another WiFi card from another laptop. I realized I don't have a whitelist because everything was workin' with the other card. I tried the eGPU in another laptop but unfortunately didn't work. I think this EXP GDC that I use is bad. So nothing to do here. Thank you for your help.
find
quote
#5
anybody help you?  i have the same problem(
find
quote
#6
if anyone else is trying to set up a Egpu beast with a dell inspiron and wants it to boot without the black screen, you will have to cover pin 22 on the pcie
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)