Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6528
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 133
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308269
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61547
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 309
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19947
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168441
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5976
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 521
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5477
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60736
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274673
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 651
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24619
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693744
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174014
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 925
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59544
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43068

Make a change for DVMT on LENOVO G40-80
#1
Hi there,

I'm using Lenovo G40-80 with Intel i35005U and Intel HD5500U, with InsydeH20 BIOS (B0CN96WW). I want to Hackintosh it, but my DVMT setting is 0MB, and I want to change it to 128MB. Since there is no Advance Setting Tab in my BIOS, I try the EFI Shell, but it comes with error (Can't write the value), and I think my BIOS is encrypted or locked down.

Can anybody help me please? I cannot get or bought another Laptop, because it's kinda hard time now, and I use this Laptop for work (I use a Macbook before, but I sell it because somekind of problem)

Really appreciate it.

Regards,
find
quote
#2
Hi there, can you help me to unlock some of my BIOS Setting? I only need to change my DVMT value to 96MB, but my BIOS wouldn't let me do that because I can't find the setting. I the Secure Boot Enable/Disable option, because I always get error when I want to update the BIOS.

I'm using Lenovo G40-80, here's the BIOS https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn96ww.exe

And here's the Backup result https://www.sendspace.com/file/e0ogtv

I cannot get the Aida at this time

Thank's a lot!
find
quote
#3
Hi mate,
Your Eeprom Chip is Write Protected so Downgrade to version 75 and redo the result file !
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7lwFSlR9b

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF

http://rghost.net/6ZV8PlTYX

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
(12-20-2015, 01:43 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi mate,
Your Eeprom Chip is Write Protected so Downgrade to version 75 and redo the result file !
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7lwFSlR9b

Let me know
Regards

Hi mate,

Thanks for your reply. Okay, I'll try to downgrade it first with the file you give me to, and I'll post the result.

Best regads,
find
quote
#6
(12-20-2015, 02:13 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF

http://rghost.net/6ZV8PlTYX

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

As you said in the InsydeH20 BIOS thread, I will downgrade it first and do the result again. Really appreciate it by the way.

Best regads,
find
quote
#7
(12-20-2015, 01:43 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi mate,
Your Eeprom Chip is Write Protected so Downgrade to version 75 and redo the result file !
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7lwFSlR9b

Let me know
Regards

Hi mate, I've done the downgrade-ing the BIOS. But still I cannot use the BIOS Backup, it said can not identify the BIOS.

But here's the Backup Tools14a result : https://www.sendspace.com/file/3hqaun

And the Aida Report is attached


Attached Files
.txt   Report.txt (Size: 449.17 KB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#8
(12-20-2015, 02:13 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF

http://rghost.net/6ZV8PlTYX

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

Hi mate, I've done the downgrade-ing the BIOS. But still I cannot use the BIOS Backup, it said can not identify the BIOS.

But here's the Backup Tools14a result : https://www.sendspace.com/file/3hqaun

And the Aida Report is attached


Attached Files
.txt   Report.txt (Size: 449.17 KB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
#9
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7cPj6TRgt

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#10
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8K28W564K

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)