Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 64
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424294
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3591
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224163
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119144
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6769
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 380
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61945
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 602
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20255
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169209
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6307
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 803
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5770
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61160

FSC Amilo xi1526
#1
Hi,
I have an Amilo xi 1526.
Mainly I would like to have access to the sata/raid options, but any further unlocking will be appreciated. Thank you in advance!


Attached Files
.zip   FTS_BIOSDOSFlashDiscImageAMILOXi1526_127_1035120.ZIP (Size: 859.26 KB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#2
Thanks for the request, I shall have a look and get back to you shortly.


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#3
Please upload BIOS to other server as the ZIP file is broken .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#4
Here is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?co7dyyr3vywjxb2

find
quote
#5
Hidden menus are not linked to any options ....... i have to collect options and link it to its menus and tabs ........ this will be hard and take alot of time ....... to make it easier for me , do you need special options that you want to unlock ! or just need to unlock everything !


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#6
If it's not a problem, I would like everything to be open. I don't mind the time it will take, I just need a normal BIOS with all of its options. Thanks for your help!!
find
quote
#7
Question 
Something else.. If it is possible could you add a 4GB RAM support.. Last time I tried running on 4GB the laptop couldn't boot and I've read that it is caused by the BIOS. Thanks again and I hope I'm not getting annoying.. Smile
find
quote
#8
No, you are not annoying for sure Smile you are welcome here Smile
I think RAM is controlled via TOLUD register , but i haven`t modified it before and i don`t knew how to modify this register ( incase its not a hardware limit for the ram ) .
also , after looking in the setup module several times i found not enough space for linking all options and menus together , sothat you should choose what you need to unlock as unlocking all options will cause overflow and setup screen will not open after flashing .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#9
Information 
Ok then, link any HDD advanced options like SATA, RAID, IDE/AHCI, S.M.A.R.T ets. The problem is that my single HDD is connected via RAID by no logical reason and I want to connect it directly. The others are for boosting it, it's running a little slow and there is nothing I can do with my original BIOS.
The next thing is the advanced chipset features or just the CPU clock options. Again the reason is to boost my PC. I have the needed cooling, but again there are no such options in BIOS, so it is impossible to do. Enable those options only if there is enough space to link them.
And finally there is something else I want to ask you, because you seems to know everything in this area. Is there an OS support or something you could add, because my notebooks manufacturer says my lappy does NOT support windows 7, but I'm running on it since Retail and it doesn't seems to have any problems. I'm just curious about it. Thank you! Smile
find
quote
#10
Hi again,
Is there any progress with my case, it's been a long time.. ?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)